Fall September Special

www.islandwholesaler.com - Anyone use them?

ashburton-imports
Hi there

I have come across this website

Link hidden: Login to view

and really like the look of a lot of their stuff - I was just wondering if anyone had used them before, and if so, if they are any good?

I would be particularly interested in hearing how people outside of the US got on, as I am in New Zealand

But any feedback would be helpful!

Thanks guys :D
Alicia

asalazar
i dont kno if they are a good source. i was thinking about buying stuff from there website but i wanted to hear if anyone else uses them. thanks. sorry i couldnt help.

0tnic
as i said in another post.... took 4 weeks to recieve my stuff. got no response to emails and wasnt overally impressed with the stock i received

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.