www.Liquidation.com - Previous dealings?

digicore
I currently looking into investing into a couple of products from Liquidation.com. Has anyone had any previous dealings with this organization? Im wondering what their dammage, or repair % is and if they are willing to compensate if its much higher. Do you have any other liquidators you highly recommend? (Looking for consumer electronics/video game systems/games/computer or networking equipment)

Free Member
jimmy_huber
I currently looking into investing into a couple of products from Liquidation.com. Has anyone had any previous dealings with this organization? Im wondering what their dammage, or repair % is and if they are willing to compensate if its much higher. Do you have any other liquidators you highly recommend? (Looking for consumer electronics/video game systems/games/computer or networking equipment)

Generally liquidations damage ratio is very high on electronics items. But many other items like clothing is much less a hassle

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
midwestliquidationgroup
You will make much more money if you stay away from electronics liquidations.
Trust me, i know.

Good luck.

digicore
If I was looking to sell electronics as my company is a technical services company, what direction would you say I head into? Im looking to add a retail division to my business in which I do data verification for micro chip manufacturing and tech services, custom PCs etc... Is wholesale a better approach?

aussiebares
hi digicore
i myself would look for manufactures that deal in certain types of electronics that you would like to add to your retail division. If you have no luck there next best thing is to look at liquidation sites, BUT ONE'S THAT CAN GIVE YOU A GOOD SERVICE WITH A GOOD REPUTATION, WITH QUALITY GOODS. Other than that look towards clasifieds for 2nd hand or refurbished items.
cheers
darryl

Free Member
userexists
Liquidation.com shipping is a ripoff. You can really take a chance with their items. You should be aware that many of the listings on that site are items that couldn't be sold profitably on other sites. It's not all great!

Difficult I can do right away. Impossible takes a little longer
bacpro
Only Bid on NEW, Returns are
what they are returned to the store
for some reason & they are worthless

John

J Baca
dylannizzyseshop
I only bid on new items but I am looking at shelf pulls. Has anyone bought shelf pulls? I know the percentage of damage items are higher than new but I wouldn't think as high as returns. I never buy returns or refurbished items, it is too risky for me.

I do have to agree that shipping is a little high.

rosa-velez
I ORDER 50 SETS OF CLASSIQUE HIS&HERS METAL COLLECTION WATCHES THEY SAID BRAND NEW 2%VARIENCE . I RECEIVED 16 WATCHES THAT WERE DAMAGE 18 DIRTY BOXES I SPEND OVER $200.00 FROM LIQUIDATION.COM I SUMMITED A CLAIM I SEND PICTURES OF THE WATCHES THIS CLASSIQUE COLLECTION LIE ABOUT 2% VARIENCE
TERRIBLE BE CAREFUL EVEN IF THEY SAY IT'S BRAND NEW OR THE
2% VARIENCE LOOK WHAT HAPPEN TO ME . LIQUIDATION WANTS
TO REFUND ONLY $21.21 I ALREADY LOST ON SHIIPPING AND THEIR
CHARGE AND I ASK FOR A FULL REFUND I'M STILL WAITING FOR
AN ANSWER . I JUST DON'T WANT THIS TO HAPPEN TO NO ONE ELSE.
WHAT ELSE CAN I DO.
BE CAREFUL WHEN ORDERING WITH THIS COMPANY.

deniek78
STAY AWAY FROM LIQUIDATION.COM BECAUSE THEY ARE REALLY RIPP OFF ABOUT SHIPPING. I BOUGHT COUPLE ITEMS AND THEY SAID NEW AFTER I RECEIVED THEM, THE PRODUCTS WAS USED. I CLAIMED THE MONEY BACK BUT THEY DECLINED. DEFINITELY STAY AWAY FROM LIQUIDATION.COM.

trader-jack
I've recently had a run in with these guys. Their freight cost was $150.00 more than the auction cost. I tried to arrange for my own freight but they wouldn't hear of it. And getting out of it was very difficult so I've just given up. There's certainly no customer service found here. be very careful I say

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.