www.megagoods.com for electronics ?

china030
Just wondering if anyone has used Megagoods before?They sell electronics....I'm trying to buy a digital camera......They seem to have a good price for one....can someone that's maybe done business with them before let me know if they are legit....Thanks,I appreciate it.... :)

jefson35
I have used Megagoods to drop ship some items on ebay. They are legit as I have had no problems with them sending merchandise out quickly. They do make you jump thru some hoops sending your credit card info and identification to them. Plus they are not a wholesaler so it is hard to make any money on their items. If you just want to purchase a camera from them there is a 14.95 monthly fee,with a 30 day free trial, I believe.

thomasjm99
Check the 'Name Them, Shame Them' forum for feedback regarding megagoods and netdropshipper.com. Besides the prices being too high, people have had problems with shipping and some other things.

china030
Thanks for your feedback.....

ningen
yup prices are too high, and you can find better suppliers even here on salehoo, just keep searching. I haven't found too many myself as people dont like to share much but thats ok.

Free Member
jimmy_huber

*********Thread Closed*********

For information reguarding megagoods.com please refer to this post.
All other topics made on megagoods will be locked.
Any posts reguarding megagoods can go here As well

Link hidden: Login to view

Thanks, Salehoo staff

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.