www.megagoods.com

kingcoupper
have anyone got something from this web site iI want to buy something but I not sure

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Yes many have. Thier prices arent the best but they are a decent company.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
saxman124
I have put 4 orders through in the past week.

So far so good.

They drop ship, provide tracking number, and have an order summary page where I can track the progress of my order up to the point of being shipped. If the item has been shipped, the tracking number will show in line and provides a link for the tracking information.

I am still trying them, so far I have no problems.

They at least give you a 30 day free trial which I am in the middle of.

As for their shipping rates, they do almost everything through FedEx. I have checked rates on FedEx's website and the shipping rates seem to be reasonable.

uofaguy0507
They do get merchandise out in a timley manner. Profit to be made on only new products.Just my opinion. Good company otherwise. Ditto to all the other good things that everyone else has said :)

dropshipwholesalers
They are good for electronics, but they do have a sign up fee/monthly fee tied to their program, so it can eat away at your profits if you aren't selling a lot of items in their product line.

Free Member
jimmy_huber

*********Thread Closed*********

For information reguarding megagoods.com please refer to this post.
All other topics made on megagoods will be locked.
Any posts reguarding megagoods can go here As well

Link hidden: Login to view

Thanks, Salehoo staff

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.