www.megagoods.com

alnancy15
well so i decided to cancel membership b/c i don't use it and it a monthly fee of 14.99 i emailed tem and said i wanted to cancel my acct and my card was still consecutively bill for two months since i try to do so, no comments, no reply, no contact

anyone who cancel before know what i should do?

sage-pourpre
Did you try to contact your credit card company .

That never happened to me but I think that if you contact them, they surely can block megagood from charging you on your credit card.

I think it's worth a try .

Sage Pourpre, pour qui la vie est tellement
plus belle vue du haut de son pouf = )

berk-llc
you can have your credit card stop payment to megagoods for any future billings.

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Yes you can do this even with paypal. Just file a dispute claim against them stating you did not authorize this transaction.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
alnancy15
i can just do that...and megagood dont' say anything? b/c i did sign a authorization form before and that i allow to charged my card...but i can jsut let me cc compnay know..

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.