www.mgitjapan.com

nando
For everybody who is looking for an electronic supplier in Asia

I came across their website and they have great products to sell.
Apperently they accept Escrow.com.
I requested a pricelist because I couldn't see any. I think they are a little slow to reply to an email, I am waiting now for a week.

If you people are interested check their website and request a pricelist. Mayby they have good prices.

Link hidden: Login to view

cooly

Hmmm... interesting to say the least! They offer probably the 2 most safest payment methods but how are they able to get a hold of all that stuff..?

nando
I don't know. Like I said before, I never oredered because I'm waiting for their pricelist.
They just take sooooo long to reply to emails.

I think that once I have the pricelist, I will order.
I hope I will get it soon.

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Looks like a good supplier and i very much like the escro.com option. Ill check into them as well and keep you folks posted.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
erseerseinc
Guys, this lead keeps getting stronger and stronger, check this!

nando
That's interesting. Thanks ErseErseInc
That's helpfull. I don't understand why they say on their website that they accept Escrow.com

nando
Hey Jimmy,

Mayby Salehoo could make a trial order?
What do you think?

cooly
I've sent an email. Haven't received a reply in quite a while. Could this be one of those legit suppliers who have bad customer service? :cry:

nando
Yeah, like I said they take a long time to respond to the emails. Mayby they have bad costumer service.
Sorry about that but it's the only one I found that apperently accepts Escrow.com

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.