17 May 06 05:56:15 pm
I am interested in buying from overlimitz.com but aren't sure about them. They want to use western union as the money transfer but I don't trust that, so I asked if they could use paypal but they paypal isn't accepted in china. Has anyone ever ordered from overlimitz.com? How was the experience?

17 May 06 09:31:06 pm
Would not recomend sending money by wire transfer. If something was to go wrong you would have no options of getting any type of refund.

Free Member
18 May 06 05:08:59 am
Yes, always be very stay-back from these sort of transactions. When you send money wire, it really is hard to get it back if this company doesn't send you your items...

There is a post down below here about this company ... looks like some people have posted ... check that out... could help some? :lol:

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.