Directory Approved Supplier
9 Nov 06 04:12:56 am
Hello, i was just wondering has anyone used

Link hidden: Login to view

I think the prices are way to good to be true but i dunno if someones used it plz let me no your opinon. and i can go from der

PS3 at 299
or even psp at 99

I dunno

But doesnt take paypal

Only western union or bank transfer

9 Nov 06 05:41:18 am
Don't buy from them. They look exactly like a scam site. There website expires in Feb., they only accept Western Union and bank transfer, and their prices are way to low. Seems like a scam to me.

9 Nov 06 10:57:18 am
I have to agree. Theres so many scams comming from china, I would totally avoid it unless I had a contact from within a company that could guarantee that the transactions would be legit

4 Jan 07 06:52:58 am
anyone tried to buy something from this wholesaler?

5 Jan 07 03:37:34 pm
If they done accept paypal dont use them, they will tell you they carnt use paypal, this is because using paypal is secure and you can get your money back if all goes wrong. check out Link hidden: Login to view very good.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.