Wholesale & eBay Forum Supplier Reviews, Complaints and Scams www.tradeelectronics.com - Is this company legit?

www.tradeelectronics.com - Is this company legit?

brilladam
Link hidden: Login to view

was listed on your site and i want to do business with them but i dont know if there legit. I talked to this lady sounds like she owns the company if it is one, she called me from 786 number and i called it back because i didnt receave some price listings at my email box. She sounds like a little chinese or indian woman and im thinking shes a scammer may be my parnoid state. Although when i called it rang 3 times and it came to a normal sounding please leave a msg defualt answering machine msg like a cell phone.It did not have company answering machine (professional) msg So, basically im asking if anyone has dealt with this company before sence its listed on the site.

psp-lover
Hi,
This looks like a scam. They are sellling PSPs for $181/

brilladam
thanks for the info can someone else also confirm my suspicion
on this site by the way salehoo is the one that has it listed and how i found it :?

nistru78
Every legitimate webshop should be able to accept credit cards as safe and secure payment method.

It's not a problem for a legitimate business to accept credit cards internationally.

I can advise CCNOW, MoneyBookers, 2Checkout.

I can't say this store is scam or legit. It's needed to ask manager if they accept secured payment methods instead of Bank transfer.

What's Hot on the Forum:

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how