www.worldwidebrands.com - worth the $400 membership fee?

Free Member
crazytupper
I Heard about a company called world wide brands are they on the up and up? Are they really worth almost $400 bucks or is their some place like them that's better or cheaper or both? Check them out @ Link hidden: Login to view

Site Admin
fudjj
Number 1. Yes they are legit
Number 2. Plenty here will tell you they're not worth $400
Number 3. Yes, there is a place that is better and cheaper.....it's called Salehoo!

: )

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
thepro888
wow it's 400 now? it was 260~ back when i purchased the lifetime subscription. even at the price i paid i think i overpaid by alot. its definately a different resource than salehoo. i feel they have a bigger staff and better communication in comparison. i believe they offer a money back guarantee as well so i'd check into that.

wholesalejoe
No not worth the fee

We add new stuff daily...
wholesalelist101
I joined them a few years ago and ended up never using any of their suppliers. I think they are way over rated!

gulfy13
WOW, up to 400 dollars now. I paid I think 29 dollars way back when they first started for a lifetime membership. I think the site is hard to navigate and wastes a lot of time when trying to source.

Also most of the small lot purchases are just dollar store stuff.

I only bought from a supplier on the site twice and that was years ago, and haven't really used them since, though I do drop onto the site to see if anything has changed, but mostly it the same as it was when I first signed up..

I guess I'm lucky I only had to pay about 30 bucks...

From my experience you will find most of the same suppliers on this site, so just save your money...

Site Admin
salehoo_group
Have a look at these posts with opinions from fellow Salehoo members...

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.