www.ynece.com

Directory Approved Supplier
macjacartwork
Anyone hear anything about them? Not bad pricing? Let me know?

Thanks,
Sameer

gulfy13
I would suggest that you look elsewhere. This site is pretty fishy.
Firstly, they use a 'free email' service. A reputable company would not be using something like msn, yahoo, hotmail for email services.

In addition, they claim that they accept paypal, but in fact they only accept wire transfer..when you click on the paypal logo on the page, it brings you to another one of their pages that tells you to use wire transfer....

Also a whois search shows that this site has been open less than a month...And also the owner of this site, zhang san,
owns a ton of other sister sites like this one...Also he has changed the names of his sites at least 16 times in one year...

I would run the other way before I dealt with this guy...

Directory Approved Supplier
macjacartwork
thanks alot, will do

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.