Yotang.com- Are they safe to deal with?

Free Member
snewyear
I have checked out this website and they have great deals! but i couldn't find it in the salehoo directory. now i am wondering if anybody has experience with this company ?

www.yotang.com

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi Jordi,

I would be happy to check them out for you. Be back in a while.

Talk to you soon!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Free Member
snewyear
sounds great

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi Jordi,

Since I haven't used this supplier personal I did a quick background research and found that they have been online for a little over 2 years. They do accept credit card payments through PayPal. Seem to have good range of products for you to choose from.

But have generally negative feedback, please refer to the link below and check on the comments being posted -

Link hidden: Login to view

All the best!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.