8gb Apple Iphone

Free Member
10 Nov 07 06:14:04 am
Hi I am interested in selling the 8gb Iphone and I see them going for $500US and I found some places that had them for $300 or less and they only accept Western Union and when I googled them they were scams. Can anyone help me find a reliable supplier that I can get them for below $400?

10 Nov 07 06:55:44 pm
There is nowhere on earth that you are going to find new genuine 8GB iPhones for under $400; I doubt that Apple sells them to retailers for much under that even in large quantities.

You can probably find some returns or refurbs after the start of the year in that price range.

"Failure is not when you fall down. Failure is when you don't get back up."

--J.J. Luna
Free Member
23 Nov 07 07:00:59 am
i agree there is no way anyone can get them for uner $400 US. I source them myself and sell them here in AU and i source direct from the U.S. If interested let me know

Site Admin
23 Jul 08 03:17:56 am
You may like to check out MK Enterprise. They have a range of guaranteed genuine iPhones in stock and products can be shipped worldwide. Here is their link in the Salehoo directory....

Link hidden: Login to view

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.