A supplier for PS4 consoles and games needed

Free Member
m7med3li2009
I need a supplier for PS4 consoles/games and controllers
please help! cause i can't find any

Site Admin
shane_salehoo
Hi there,

We'd be happy to provide you with some suppliers for the products you're looking for, but access to the directory is only available to full members.

All the best!

rickeylajuana
Hi Shane,
I was also interested in a supplier for PS4 consoles/games and controllers, can you help me please.

Site Admin
shane_salehoo
Hi Lajuana,

Please visit the link below to check out console and game suppliers we have:

Link hidden: Login to view

All the best!

Directory Approved Supplier
directliquidation
We carry Sony consoles wholesale. Here is a Link hidden: Login to view to our current Sony console inventory.

We also carry Link hidden: Login to view and Link hidden: Login to view.

Wholesale auction marketplace for surplus inventory, customer returns, overstock and refurbished merchandise sourced from major retailers and manufacturers. Cartons, Pallets, LTL/FTL

Link hidden: Login to view
1-800-679-9451 (local: 305-514-0587)

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.