Affordable Lingerie - Suppliers Needed

27 Jul 14 01:16:30 pm
Dear Sirs and Madams,

I am looking for a lingerie supplier. But I can not seem to find the one I need.
The SaleHoo supplier prices are very high and they adding shipping cost.

I can find good prices on eBay and aliexpress with free shipping. But I can not trust them. Please give me some advices and help me look for suppliers.

Best regards,

Site Admin
28 Jul 14 01:17:33 am
Hi Bluent,

eBay has become an extremely competitive marketplace and it is not uncommon to find products selling at prices the same as or lower than wholesaler.

Aliexpress also provides good generic products but as a form of advice we cannot vouch for companies that are not part of our listing.

Let us know what specifics do you need so we can help look for suppliers for you.

Talk to you soon.

Site Admin
29 Jul 14 01:25:42 am
Hey Bulent,

I ran a search for you in our directory and you might be interested in the following suppliers:

Link hidden: Login to view

These suppliers have no minimum order requirements to at least $100. Hope this helps :)

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at