Anyone here a member of MKEnterprise?

4 Jun 09 08:08:53 pm
Anyone has any background information on this dropshipper and their prices? Good margin for ebay?

Site Admin
4 Jun 09 10:40:53 pm
Been quite a bit of feedback on MK lately.

They used to be a very reliable source, and one that SaleHoo themselves in fact used on more than one occasion, however I have noticed all bad lately.

Mostly issues with not receiving stock and shocking customer service, well actually no customer service at all.

You can do a forum search, that will turn up some posts that you might find helpful, plenty written about them here!

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager

Link hidden: Login to view
Free Member
8 Jun 09 11:57:57 am
hi i am a member of mkenterprise and they charge you retail prices as far as i can tell forget about them as it is not worth it their is a lot better places to deal with out their

28 Jun 09 03:50:05 am

im a new member here, and i have already also noticed that mkenterprise is so hard to deal with.

are there any recomendations on any other dropshippers / wholesalers who have decent profit margins for resale in australia?

any links would be greatly appreciated, anything consumer electronic.

many thanks

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at