Apple and Samsung Phones

felisemataupu
Been searching for apple and Samsung phones on a wholesale price for hours! pretty sure they said this is ebays secret or something like that. they're all expensive. someone help me?

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Seminare and welcome to the forum.

I think this post may answer some of your question.

general/wholesale-supplier-for-apple-ipod-t15149.html

In regards to wholesale prices on products in general terms, it's always an idea to contact a supplier when wanting to order in volume. Wholesale prices are based on volume ordered, so a wholesaler isn't able to provide you with a price until they know how many units you want to purchase.

You might want to send hotbrandsdepo a PM, I know they deal in mobile phones and may be able to assist

Link hidden: Login to view

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

Last edited by fudjj on 23 Nov 13 08:22:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Adding content

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.