Aquarium supplies wanted

Free Member
plecoluver
Hi everyone how are you?
I purchased the membership today to try & find some wholesale prices on aquarium supplies, i own a small business & i'm also thinking of selling on ebay could someone please point me in the right direction for supplies & also maybe some electronics.
Thanks everyone Much appreciated

grace-salehoo
You can try this supplier: Link hidden: Login to view

You'll need to email them for wholesale prices.

Aquarium supplies sounds a good idea. I don't recommend you get into electronics: it's extremely competitive on eBay and profit margins are really small. Niche items are the way to go! If you can't find the suppliers you need, feel free to place a supplier request and we'll hunt some out for you :)

Grace

Free Member
plecoluver
Hi grace how are you
thanks for the reply and thanks for the link aswell.Yeah i have noticed that electronics are not a good way to go now as people sell them cheaper on ebay than some people can get them.
I think i will have to put a request for some as i have only found a couple of places, 2 didn't reply and the others don't supply to Australiaso it would be really appreciated if you could do a search for some for me.
thanks alot grace

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.