Authentic Sports Jerseys

scrivy44
I am looking for a supplier of authentic sports jerseys at wholesale prices. I can buy in bulk. Just looking for a U.S. supplier. I want these to be authentic. I have been looking for months. I have just placed a small order with someone I have been talking too for awhile now. Just wondering if anyone has advice on where to go and how to check out a supplier to see if they are authentic before ordering?

grace-salehoo
Hi - welcome to SaleHoo :)

Please try the following wholesale and clearance suppliers for sports jerseys:

Link hidden: Login to view

For information on performing supplier authenticity checks, please download our PDF guide: 'How to Find Fantastic Suppliers' in the Bonus Guides section (in the left-hand menu).

Grace

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.