Wholesale & eBay Forum Supplier Wanted Baby Supplies to Australia

Baby Supplies to Australia

hcha9
Hi does anybody know of a good wholesaler for Baby Supplies that supply to AUS???
Thanx heaps :)

damienp1
What sort of supplies are you looking for?

hcha9
Hi prams, strollers, highchairs, cots, bibs, clothes pretty much everything that a new mother or father would be looking at buying.
Thanx

damienp1
Brand name baby goods is probably a hard ask in small quantities as they mostly have deals with bigger chains. I think most of the guys selling this stuff on ebay get their stock from China but I'm not sure. Some of it does look pretty cheap and nasty.
I do sell bulk lots brand name baby goods (along with other things)from around the world but it is all overstock/surplus stock and in fairly large amounts. If you are interested email me at Link hidden: Login to view and I will keep you posted on anything I can do. Otherwise you could try retail outlet stores - sometimes you can pick that stuff up fairly cheap and onsell it for a small profit until you are big enough to buy bigger amounts.

tateb
*******DELETED BY ADMIN*******

This user is not a registered Seller For Link hidden: Login to view
Be advised it is not recommended that you contact this person untill they have registered with Link hidden: Login to view as a Seller and have been cleared to sell to salehoo members.

When they have been cleared they will have the title

*****Registered Seller ***** under thier username.

Sellers can register with salehoo for free. By visiting this link for further information.

Link hidden: Login to view

If you continue to post without salehoo approval your posts will be deleted and you account may be removed If we decide to do so.

Thanks / Jimmy_SaleHoo

salehoo_group
Site Admin
Try Link hidden: Login to view
They are located in Australia which would help to keep your shipping costs down.

Link hidden: Login to view and Link hidden: Login to view are overseas dropshippers that you could also try. They ship internationally.

Hope these help :)

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view

What's Hot on the Forum:

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how