Baby Supplies to Australia

hcha9
Hi does anybody know of a good wholesaler for Baby Supplies that supply to AUS???
Thanx heaps :)

damienp1
What sort of supplies are you looking for?

hcha9
Hi prams, strollers, highchairs, cots, bibs, clothes pretty much everything that a new mother or father would be looking at buying.
Thanx

damienp1
Brand name baby goods is probably a hard ask in small quantities as they mostly have deals with bigger chains. I think most of the guys selling this stuff on ebay get their stock from China but I'm not sure. Some of it does look pretty cheap and nasty.
I do sell bulk lots brand name baby goods (along with other things)from around the world but it is all overstock/surplus stock and in fairly large amounts. If you are interested email me at Link hidden: Login to view and I will keep you posted on anything I can do. Otherwise you could try retail outlet stores - sometimes you can pick that stuff up fairly cheap and onsell it for a small profit until you are big enough to buy bigger amounts.

tateb
*******DELETED BY ADMIN*******

This user is not a registered Seller For Link hidden: Login to view
Be advised it is not recommended that you contact this person untill they have registered with Link hidden: Login to view as a Seller and have been cleared to sell to salehoo members.

When they have been cleared they will have the title

*****Registered Seller ***** under thier username.

Sellers can register with salehoo for free. By visiting this link for further information.

Link hidden: Login to view

If you continue to post without salehoo approval your posts will be deleted and you account may be removed If we decide to do so.

Thanks / Jimmy_SaleHoo

Site Admin
salehoo_group
Try Link hidden: Login to view
They are located in Australia which would help to keep your shipping costs down.

Link hidden: Login to view and Link hidden: Login to view are overseas dropshippers that you could also try. They ship internationally.

Hope these help :)

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.