Blank Thermal Labels - Suppliers Wanted that can ship to New Zealand

kiwinz
Hi,

I am looking to buy blank thermal labels in wholesale. Can anyone please inform me of suitable international suppliers?

Thanks.

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi kiwinz,

I searched for a New Zealand based supplier that you can use. Please see Link hidden: Login to view Since 2002, this company is
a trusted manufacturer and supplier of high quality thermal labels for the lowest price available anywhere
However since this is not yet listed at SaleHoo, we advise that you use a secure payment method such as credit card or Paypal.

Let me know if I need to do further search. :)

Irene
kiwinz
Thank you Irene. I'll take a look at their prices. If you can do some more research for me that would be awesome. Thanks!

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
You are most welcome! I am doing further search as requested and will update this post by tomorrow. :)

Irene
kiwinz
Hi Irene,

I did some research on the prices of the company what you sent me in your earlier post. This is what I found out. There is a trader on a local auction website who sells 'printed' return address labels for about HALF the price of the 'blank' return address labels that this company is selling! I need to find a company which sells real cheap in order for me to resell them at a competitive price.

Thank you for your continued help. Looking forward to the outcome of your research.

Cheers!

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi kiwinz,

Not sure about the prices, but Link hidden: Login to view is the one I see at TradeMe (hush). :)

I also found this Link hidden: Login to view

Let me know if I need to do more searches.

Cheers!

Irene
kiwinz
Thanks Irene. I will take a look at these. :)

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.