Bluetooth Headsets please.

dsrmarion
Does anyone know where I can get Bluetooth headsets in bulk for wholesale price? maybe around the $20ea range. thank You

tab10us
i can get you a variety of different kinds of motorola headsets. any specific model you want?

tnd
You might check Liquidationtime.com. They have auctions for BlueTooth headsets all the time...can't say for sure what they end up selling at, but it's a good place to start. Also, SurplusComputers.com has a decent one for 25.99 (I'm using it, and I like it) Might be a bit over your range, but there it is.

Good luck...let me know if you find some other good places.

dsrmarion
thanks guys. i just wanted to know if there was any around the $20 range.

i found some at dhgate but I don't rely on them because of fakes or variant products they sell. I heard a good portion of products from china are imitations. plus their shipping is too much.

tab10us
i bought bluetooth headsets off of dhgate and im pretty sure they were fake although they did work amazing.

mana2006
I might be able to help ya. Do you need OEM or a custom design. Send me a PM if interested.

Site Admin
salehoo_group
You may like to check out the following suppliers...

Link hidden: Login to view

Some are yet to be rated in the Salehoo directory so please be aware of this if you decide to order from them.

Hope they help :)

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.