Brand Name Handbags for Christmas - Suppliers wanted

charles_online
I am looking to find a reliable wholesaler or liquidator of name brand high fashion handbags and totes. If I need to provide a Tax ID I can do so. Please post address/phone or website links. Thanks

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi Charles_Online,

Most of the high end designer brands handbags, such as Louis Vuitton or Hermes, have tightly controlled distribution channels that often, the only way to get the merchandise (and they are not released at wholesale) is to go to the company directly. They would usually have their own set of authorized dealers. You can contact their authorized distributors or you can inquire how you could become an authorized distributor yourself. (For Louis Vuitton, please see Link hidden: Login to view)

Link hidden: Login to view and Link hidden: Login to view are in fact the only suppliers listed in our directory that can supply most of the other brands of these designer handbags. You may view their details from their supplier profile pages -
Link hidden: Login to view
Link hidden: Login to view

Hope these help. :)

Irene
charles_online
Thanks for taking the time to respond Irene. I also checked out your other article and it was a reminder to me to stay away from attempting to sell "knock offs." I see these being sold regularly and your previous article was a reminder to resist the temptation to follows others who do this because there are consequences to such actions. Thanks again

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.