Brand name mobile phones wanted

9 Jan 16 10:28:57 am
Interested suppliers who sell mobile phones and tablets known companies such as Apple, Samsung, lg, Nokia, HTC, Sony,
I am interested to have low prices

Last edited by fudjj on 9 Jan 16 05:27:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Free Member
10 Jan 16 03:52:26 pm
Hi ,
Am equally interested too, will like to start with a company who is willing to deliver to me here in Ghana. I also want to have at at a lower price.

Directory Approved Supplier
9 Aug 16 04:58:13 pm
Hope all is well. I wanted to introduce myself and connect with you! Link hidden: Login to view, We offer brand name quality electronics at a fraction of its original wholesale cost.

Check out our name brand smartphones Link hidden: Login to view. We carry Apple, Samsung, ZTE, Huawei, HTC, LG, Alcatel and more.

If you're looking for basic cell phones (not smartphones) we also carry a large selection of brand new or refurbished inventory which you can find Link hidden: Login to view.

Wholesale auction marketplace for surplus inventory, customer returns, overstock and refurbished merchandise sourced from major retailers and manufacturers. Cartons, pallets, LTL:

Link hidden: Login to view
1-800-679-9451 (local: 305-514-0587)

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at