Bras, Panties, and Lingerie

mana2006
Anyone interested in buying panties, lingerie, and bra's in bulk. If so please let me know and I will see about becoming resitered if the interest is high enough. All cases will be sold in bulk and types and sizes will vary. We buy in pallets size orders and just package items as the need arises. items are not picked through so the items will vary. Almost all items are brand names carried by major retialers like macy's, dillards, etc. Again if there is an interest in the products let me know and I will come up with a more detailed price and packaging plan for salehoo members. I will also get registered before any sales will be made to salehoo members. Just post a message here or send me a pm about the interested amounts that would fit your needs and pricing u all would like to see. Won't mae any promises but will work with salehoo and its members.

Site Admin
salehoo_group
Sounds good Mike :)

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view
productsplus1976
If you have have a fair price, I might jump in on that. Valentines day is comming so the demand for those products will get much higher in january

mana2006
What particular items are salehoo members interested in. We have multiple suppliers and I am trying to see what people on here specifically want. We can have our suplliers just roll the extra supplies into our orders. What prices would you consider fair?

mana2006
well seems like little interest in these items here on salehoo. I might register in early 2007 and create a link for these items just in case.

mugenjolie
I am interested. Please tell us where to get them from? I am after Victoria's Secret, Bonds, Calvin Klein, etc.

wallys
I am interested in Victoria secret, calvin klein, fredericks of hollywood etc

decal
I am interested in Victoria Secret and Fredericks. Please contact on as I want more info.

mana2006
ok sounds good. What prices are you all looking to pay for these products. Most of the products I get are shelf pulls and the tags will be removed or cut to prevent people from returning the products back to the stores. I can aquire brand names like vic**ria sec*et. I can also aquire items from stores like ma*y's. Just need to know what prices people are willing to pay. In January I will contact salehoo and set up a seller account. I have two shipemtns on the way and will send pictures to poeple interested. Sorry but I can sell using this site yet. If interested you can send me a pm and I will send out pictures of the current shipment. This shipment will not be american name brands but will be from brazil. For my current customers. They are already packaged for retail. But you will be able to get a better idea of the shipments I get in on a monthly basis. Than in January you will be able to buy from me on salehoo if you like. Thanks for your time and look forward to working with all of you.

mana2006
To clear things up a bit the retail tags are the only tags cut or removed. One clothing shipment is in of mixd items from Tar*get and one shipment on name brand Chinese bras is on its way. If interested please pm me. I will register before any sales are made. These shipments come in all the time. Just wanted to see the interest here on salehoo. Can provide pics of the bra shipment and a manifest for the tar*get goods. Will register before any sales are made. I value my salehoo membership.

adriano
i know a good website with great products. i have already tried them out a couple of times, and was very satisfied with the products and prices.

Link hidden: Login to view

berk-llc
what club are these girls going to wearing these outfits. I wouldn't mind joining them. Pretty sure girls in Minneapolis don't wear outfits like that.

mana2006
lol interesting comments.

coco60bean
I was thinking of buying from Link hidden: Login to view . I have heard they have very good quality stuff.

Free Member
jimmy_huber
. I have heard they have very good quality stuff.

I have purchased from them before. They do have some pretty good stuff. I made a ton off of thier clearance designer swimsuits last year.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
sicpuppy
Liquidation.com always has panties, lingerie, and bra's in bulk. Give them a try

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.