Buying Direct (Cellular Phones)

19 May 07 09:11:29 pm
Which cellular phone companies can one buy refurbished product from?

21 May 07 06:50:01 pm
i would think they all would let you, however, to buy real oem phones, you will have to be licensed or buy a lot, you can always look at china, or locally for liquidations or excess stocks. i buy excess more often than not, they are new, unlocked sometimes, and are about 1/3 or the regular price depending on phone of course.

Site Admin
29 Sep 08 02:11:43 am
Try Link hidden: Login to view

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view
29 Sep 08 06:13:04 am
If you need a source of cell phones, goto to my website Link hidden: Login to view and goto the link at the bottom of the front page 'Want our own Web site' if you goto to the bottom of that letter, their a link to a wholesale company in china that ship's all over the world.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at