Calcutta Fishing Products - Supplier Needed

chas73170
Looking for a supplier.

Site Admin
richellemonfort
Hi again Chas73170,

It'll be a bit of a challenge finding this brand online, the brand owners have strict reseller policies about not doing business with anyone whose sole enterprise is e-commerce and does not have a legitimate store front.

The Calcutta line of products are available only through authorized dealers/retailers. If you're interested in become a dealer yourself, I suggest visiting this link:

Link hidden: Login to view

They require at least $2500 worth of products for your first order to qualify as a dealer.

Hope this helps.

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
chas73170
I had previously contacted them and was unsuccessful as I only have an E Bay store.

Thanks

Site Admin
richellemonfort
I see, yes part of their requirement is that you have a brick-n-mortar store.

Sorry it wasn't of much help to you..

But is there anything else you might be interested in? Please let us know so we can try and help you locate suitable suppliers.

Cheers :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.