Can anyone tell me about the refurbished iPods sold by Apple

p
I was looking through the website and came across these refurbished ipods which seem to be exactly the same as new ones with all the same accessories but heaps cheaper. I want to try a sample but could anyone tell me if they have done this before? are the ipods brand new? with no marks?

Thanks,
P

gohogsar
I was looking through the website and cameaccross these refurbished ipods which seem to be exactly the same as new ones with all the same accessories but heaps cheaper. I want to try a sample but could anyone tell me if they have done this before? are the ipods brand new? with no marks?

Thanks
P

Refurbished means that they were returned to Apple during their original warranty period, so no, they are not brand new. They are fully tested, cleaned, and repackaged in a generic box (not the original retail packaging). They come with a limited 1-year warranty, just like the originals. I don't think there's any guarantee that they won't have ANY marks or scratches on them, but I would be surprised if they sent you anything that was really beaten up.

direct-consumer
The prices on the refurbished Ipods doesn't seem good enough to make much of a profit on. :?

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.