Canada based suppliers needed

Free Member
deacon1
looking for a supplier for clothing items and jewllery in canada on the directory from salehoo i have found less then 25 places any tips ???? they claim to have access to 8000 i have found perhaps 13 places to buy product from canada

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi Deacon,

Welcome to SaleHoo! The 8000 figure refers roughly to the entire directory listing, without filtering the search by country or by any specific product. I did a quick search for "Products", location Canada, and around 90 suppliers came up in the list. I refined the search to Clothing and Jewelry and here are suppliers with those products -

Link hidden: Login to view

Hope this helps. Let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist you.

Irene

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.