Car Body Kits and Rims Manufacturer Supplier to Australia

skyichigo
I am new established panel beater shop in Victoria, Australia and I am interested to partnership or looking for decent supplier who can supply me car body kits (copy, genuine etc) and able to do custom made for special request.

Please get back to me with your details. I see a huge million dollars market here in Australia in car body parts and accessories so I am looking for long term business relation.

Thanks

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi and welcome skyichigo,

I would be happy to make a few supplier suggestions. Be back with a list for you.

Later :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Here you go skyichigo -

Link hidden: Login to view

Hope this helps you find the supplier you need. Please let us know how you get on and if you need further assistance you can email us anytime at support@salehoo.com

Cheers :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Site Admin
irene_salehoo
HI skyichigo,

You can add this drop ship supplier to your list -

Welcome to SaleHoo! :)

Irene
skyichigo
Thx a lot.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.