Car manuals suppliers needed

Free Member
latinasia
Hi
I'm interested in selling/auction of car manuals and thus need competitive suppliers for them.
Any or all help in thei regard will be appreciated.
Thanks

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi latinasia,

This wholesale supplier has car manuals, for various models - Link hidden: Login to view (The wholesale link is in the upper left part of the page).

Link hidden: Login to view also has all of the DIY car manuals, however it is not yet listed in our directory. You can apply to become one of Haynes' dealers. Give them a call at normal business hours during the week (8AM to 5PM Central Time Monday-Thursday and through 4PM on Friday), Haynes Customer Service at 1-800-242-4637.

And in case you wish to talk to any of their authorized dealers, here's a link to the list - Link hidden: Login to view

Let us know if you need further help. Cheers! :)

Irene
Free Member
latinasia
HI,
thanks a million. I'll contact them and if I need further help will definitely contact you. Have a great day!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.