I want 6x9' car speakers.
Pref 4-500 watts and above.

I need them shipped to Norway.
So if anyone got any ideas let me know.

All the best
Leif-Harald Nesheim
Link hidden: Login to view

benilson09
Are there any particular brands you are looking for? Also, how many pairs would you need and how much are you looking to spend? I have some contacts around somewhere if you need them. Just post back and I will do my best to help you.

spiderd2
im also looking for items like this, but i want amplifiers and subwofers also, i found a source on salehoo but by the time i addedd the shipping cost didnt work out that cheap sony xplod and blaupunkt :roll:

benilson09
I had started out selling car electronics on ebay and I have found it very difficult due to the large amounts of items already for sale. In fact, at one time ebay was so flooded I was able to buy items off of ebay and sell them offline and make my cost back + shipping + 25% of these two in total. I do have a question, I have found it to be cheapest (cost wise) if you have a tax id # or business license. You can find the best deals this way buy most suppliers will only sell and give pricing info if you have this. I will do some digging on xplod and blaupunkt for you and I will let you know as soon as I hear something.

Free Member
amy-salehoo
Please have a look at the links below and see what you think.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.