Wholesale & eBay Forum Supplier Wanted CD-RW, DVD-RW and External drives

CD-RW, DVD-RW and External drives

moonlightdesirez
Hey All! Long time no talk ...... I need help BADLY! It will seem minute to most of you, but it's a huge deal to me....I'm about ready to pull my hair out.

I have 2 problems that kinda roll into 1

1. I'm looking for a supplier that has decent prices on CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, and (here's the problems) I don't know if I want a lightscribe external DVD burner OR just an external DVD burner. See how they roll into one? If I get the lightscribe, then I need those CDs and DVDs, if I don't get the lightscribe, then I can get regular CDs and DVDs.

Also, what brand does anyone recommend? I didn't used to fret over stuff like this, but now, since I'm broke, I am stressing bad....giving myself gray hair lol!

I've been to geeks.com, overstock, buy.com, nerds.com, and everywhere in between. I really don't want a refurb drive, and I really don't want to pay over $40 (yep, you can get em that cheap)

So, will somebody help me? please??

Thanks a million! (and my hair thanks ya too!)

Kristi

singapore101
evertek is having a black friday sale if you hurry you can get good deals.

singapore101
Link hidden: Login to view
i dont know anything about electronics,maybe this will help

jo7878
Hi MoonlightDesirez I have a lightscribe CD-R/RW,DVD-R/RW in my computer you dont have to use the lightscribe CD , DVD's if you dont wont to. You only have to have them if you wont to burn a label on to the CD or DVD that is what the lightscribe dose. To do the lightscribe you use a different program than the one you use to burn a CD or DVD so you can buy the lightscribe one and just buy the lightscribe CD's or DVD's if you wont to burn a label on to it auther wise just buy the regular CD's or DVD's and use them.
Hope this helps
good luck and good profits

What's Hot on the Forum:

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how