Children and baby clothing supplier wanted

Free Member
buggie10
Hi,

I done a search for children clothing and I found very good wholesale suppliers in America and China.
I need help to find some wholesale or manufacturers in India, Thailand, Philippines.
Its from babies to 16 years old boys and girls.
Also if they may have things for school uniforms as well.
Thank you in advance, I am waiting on your reply.

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi buggie10,

I will need to search outside of the directory for you, as there isn't any for Baby clothing category based in Asia. I will be back as soon as possible. :)

I also recommend keeping in touch with us on Facebook and Twitter for daily wholesale and eBay selling tips:
Link hidden: Login to view

Irene
Free Member
buggie10
thank you Irene, I will be waiting for your response

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi buggie10,

Thank you for waiting! These are the ones I got so far -

Since we haven't actually purchased from nor thoroughly examined these suppliers, SaleHoo cannot guarantee their reliability. We strongly advise that you use safe payment methods such as Paypal and credit cards. Do not send cash using Western Union. :(

Let me know if you need me to search further.

Cheers!

Irene
Free Member
buggie10
Thank you, I just contacted all of the websites you given me so I am waiting on their reply.
If I didn't get any I will let you know

Regards
Carol

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.