Circle Lenses Supplier Wanted!

Free Member
girlagainstthemachine
I'm looking for a supplier of circle lenses?

Thanks

Michelle

marilou-salehoo
Hi Michelle!

We currently do not have a circle lenses supplier on our directory. I can help you look outside our database but this may take a while. Please check back Thursday. :-)

Marilou

Directory Administrator
SaleHoo Group Limited
Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
Free Member
girlagainstthemachine
Hi Marilou,
thanks but i've discovered that its illegal to sell contact lenses on ebay (where i was going to sell them) so now i get why there are none selling on there.. haha

Thanks for your reply

Michelle

marilou-salehoo
Well at least you learned about that even before you shell out money to purchase stocks. I was actually wondering during my search why most suppliers I found sells them through forums and personal blogs and websites. Now I know why :-)!

I do hope you continue with your quest to build an online business. Its a very big market with lots of possibilities. !

Goodluck!

Marilou

Directory Administrator
SaleHoo Group Limited
Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.