Clothing brands Affliction and Ed Hardy wanted

miszuk
any1 know where i can find wholesalers for clothing brands such as affliction and ed hardy??
Thanks

Free Member
waysofthewong
*****WARNING*****

This user is not a registered seller for Link hidden: Login to view
Be advised it is not recommended that you contact this person until they have registered with Link hidden: Login to view as a Seller and have been cleared to sell to SaleHoo members.

When they have been cleared they will have the title

*****Registered Seller ***** under their username.

Sellers can register with SaleHoo for free by visiting this link and filling in an application form.

wholesale-merchandise/signup-information-for-registered-sellers-t4669.html

Hi there,
I can source Ed Hardy and Affliction clothing for you. I am currently located in Guangzhou, China and can source most products you are looking for. I was born and raised in Canada so I speak and type fluent English.

I also know the concerns about dealing with suppliers online. I am willing to accept payment through safer methods like escrow.com

If you're still interested, shoot me an email at Link hidden: Login to view

Best regards,
Sam

cocoboutique
****WARNING*****

Be advised it is not recommended that you contact this person until they have registered with Link hidden: Login to view as a Seller and have been cleared to sell to SaleHoo members.

Sellers can register with SaleHoo for free by visiting this link and filling in an application form.

I can supply you with authentic Ed Hardy Watches.

buyonusacom
****WARNING*****

please contact me ,your can buy directly from china.

Site Admin
salehoo_group
For Ed Hardy clothing try...
Link hidden: Login to view
They ship internationally and have genuine brands - 'Are all your items authentic? Yes, we supply all of our products as authentic and will offer a full refund if you're unhappy with your purchase. Most of the items we buy come direct from the brands or their authorized distributor.'

Hope this helps :)

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.