Collagen beauty products - supplier wanted

Free Member
lukem
Good day everyone!

Hope the new year has started off on a high note for all of you? Here's hoping 2011 is a prosperous one for us all!

I have a question regarding the sourcing of collagen skincare products. Can anyone recommend a good supplier. I have had some correspondence with Collagenlife which is featured under the Supplements suppliers directory, but it turns out they are a MLM company that in addition to their normal line of business offers dropshipping services for their products. Whilst I'm sure they would be able to offer me the products I need, I'd rather steer clear of getting involved with a company that promotes network marketing.

Would anyone be able to suggest a company that would offer similar products AND a dropshipping service?

Many thanks,

Luke

satya
I'll be happy to help you out, Luke. Will get back to you shortly.

Satya
Customer Support
SaleHoo Group Limited
Skyrocket your way to success with your own Link hidden: Login to view
satya
The following suppliers offer collagen supplements and beauty products -

Link hidden: Login to view

I'm not sure if these 2 offer drop shipping but you can also try -

Should you use any of these suppliers, please let us know how you got on by adding a short review on the supplier profile page. Thanks.

Satya
Customer Support
SaleHoo Group Limited
Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi Luke,

In addition to Satya's list, have a look at Link hidden: Login to view This is a Canadian company involved in importing, exporting, distributing and marketing of revolutionary and unique collagen products. :) They can drop ship internationally.

Cheers! :)

Irene
Free Member
lukem
Thanks for the replies and the great website!

satya
Anytime! Let us know if we can help you with anything else.

All the best!

Satya
Customer Support
SaleHoo Group Limited

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.