Computer Hardware???

mavrik5150
Hey Everyone,

I've been building custom PC's for friends and family for about a year now and my biggest probelm is that I can never really make a profit from what I'm doing outside of charging for time and effort. Usually I get the parts off Ebay and other sites and then give the final price to the customer, but I wanted to know if anyone knew of a few good suppliers for computer hardware, such as CPU's, Video Cards, Sound Cards, and so on. If I can save some money on the parts I can charge less and still make a decent profit. Any help would be great and I know it's hard to get this stuff without a business, but I do plan on getting a business licenese in the next few months if that would help. I would need some of the newer type of hardware, such as Nvidie GeoForce Cards, and so on, but some of the older stuff would work too. Thanks.

Free Member
jimmy_huber
I have actually found some really good deals from Link hidden: Login to view

If you want to be able to get multiple items for a very low price then they are the first choice. I used to build custom Pc's Loacally many years ago. Just wish I knew about them then.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
mavrik5150
Thanks alot Jimmy, I'll check out that site tomorrow when I have some free time. I was thinking about actually building up some stock on most items since I've been getting more and more requests. I might even open up a little shop here where I'm at since it's a small town and most of the people would rather shop at a store instead of online. Thanks again

sonic91
Interesting array of products at evertek, I might go back there for my own use. The clearance items are incredibly cheap!

nickuk23
[quote='jimmy_salehoo']I have actually found some really good deals from Link hidden: Login to view

evertek is a good site but you carnt buy untill you sighnup and then it askes for a copy of your state resale certificate whats that?

:-)

Link hidden: Login to view is a good uk computer site.

any1 know of anymore?

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Evertek is a professional wholesaler. They cater only to other companies not your typical ebayer. Im not sure if they deal with people outside the USA. A valid resale certificate is required to do business with this company to get the best deals.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
Site Admin
salehoo_group
Have a look at these suppliers. They may have the products you are after and they don't require a business license to order.

Link hidden: Login to view

:)

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.