Wholesale & eBay Forum Supplier Wanted Costume fashion jewelry supplier wanted

Costume fashion jewelry supplier wanted

lindastowe
I am looking for a costume jewelry supplier that carries items such as themed charm bracelets, nimal jewelry, religious jewelry, necklace sets, austrian crystal jewelry, and brooches. I have already done thousands of searches online and have only come up with about 5 good sites. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much! :roll:

amy-salehoo
Free Member
Please check the following suppliers of Jewelry and see if they are of worth and fulfill your requirement.

Link hidden: Login to view

lindastowe
Thank you so much, Amy! I only had one of those on my list, so I will be sure and check out the other ones. Hehe.... can't have too many suppliers!

:)

lindastowe
Okay, still looking! Not quite what I am looking for. Below are some of the suppliers I currently use at the moment, which is the type of jewelry I am looking for. Hope they will also help out others that can use them too. All are reputable and quick on shipping. I have been using them for a couple of years now. Any help is appreciated!

Hope these help. I feel there is no such thing as too much competion as the world is a big place and millions of people to buy.

Lynda
:)

pipio6
You should check out Link hidden: Login to view they have alot of fashion jewelry and they dropship with no minimum order.

nzbrat
Hi I found this one and have bought stuff from them, they sell in bulk but have a minimin order. Its not bad really. wholesalewholesale.com

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how