Customized pet supplies from US dropshippers

rjmckee8
Hello, I have been looking for U.S. made pet supplies/products that I can private label/brand for sale on Amazon. It seems the U.S. manufacturers/wholesalers sell other existing brands but don't allow for putting our logo on products for branding. It is easy to find mfrs/factories in China that will private label but I'm having great difficulty locating here in the US. Any suggestions on how to locate U.S. sources for private label greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Site Admin
rachel_ramos
Hello there,

You may want to touch base with these suppliers if they will allow your logo to be placed on their products as they are dropshippers of pretty much generic items for pets:

Link hidden: Login to view

Hope this helps.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.