Diesel Jeans

azureus001
I need Diesel product, especially jeans. Watches, shoes, t-shirts, whatever, let me know so we can deal!

Free Member
jimmy_huber
I have sent a request directly to Diesel for a list of thier authorized distributers/wholesalers. PM me in a few days Ill see if they reply.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
azureus001
yes, i have to, i got nothing from them yet other than go to the local store. my sister in law is a gm for the dallas store. i get a lot of 05-06 product that is left over but i only get a 50% discount off retail so it is still abit high. i have seen lots on them on liquidation.com but i missed the auction. I know Diesel owns all their own stores and as far as I know they do all their own distrobution. However, I have heard recently that Fossil acquired Diesel so I am not for sure.

Free Member
cogates
I did the same in contacting diesel, but also no reply

i cant find anywhere to get this stuff

I wish i had your connetion 50% off retail is still good

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.