Does anyone know of a great wholesale fragrance supplier?

Free Member
20 Dec 07 01:22:54 am
I'm looking for a good fragrance wholesale supplier. one who does not sell items at middleman prices. the current places i have seen online i.e. fragrance net. com doesn't have really great prices from what i have seen. also, perfume worldwide wont ok you without a tax id. what should i do ? who can i get these item from at prices where i can make a profit?

Free Member
20 Dec 07 08:09:26 pm
Have you thought about getting a Tax ID and forming an official business? Really not very expensive and worth it for the doors it will open, the tax breaks, etc.

20 Dec 07 08:55:24 pm
While I was surfing I saw
a bunch of Items at that you can
bid on. You don't need Tax ID with

Just a suggestion.

John(aka bacpro)

J Baca
3 Jan 08 12:27:47 pm
A word of caution about perfume. Look at the size of the container. They are samples and very hard to make a profit on selling on Ebay.

Free Member
3 Jan 08 06:55:42 pm
You can also try and you can buy by the pallet. They are at liquidation prices so you can get some very nice prices on them.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at