Does anyone know of a supplier fo AUTHENTIC GUESS handbags?

grace190208
Hi,

Does anyone know of a supplier for AUTHENTIC GUESS handbags? I have found many good suppliers of genuine designer handbags on SaleHoo but none of them seem to have GUESS and that is what i am after.

Any help would be appreciated!!!

Kristen F

Site Admin
richellemonfort
Hi Kristen,

Welcome to the site!

They're quite a commodity and pretty hard to find. Usually you'll get them through liquidated stocks along with other designer handbags. Here are a few suppliers you can try to check out:

Link hidden: Login to view

Also, if ever you are interested in pursuing this further you can contact Guess directly, here's their address:

GUESS, Inc.
Licensing Department
1444 South Alameda Street
Los Angeles, CA 90021
U.S.A.

Hope this helps. Cheers :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
grace190208
Hi Richelle,

Thanks for your quick reply once again. I will check out these sources and let you know if i find anything!

Thanks,
Kristem f

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.