Does anyone know of a supplier of xbox 360 customer returns?

Free Member
9 Sep 09 03:36:20 pm
hi i am new to this site, however i have been selling on ebay for about a year. about one item a week sells, for a cheap price. ii would like to get into the xbox 360 market with customer returns. i would like to sell all the units posible, both working and nonworking. i need a source for this however i cann't find any for some reason. any suppliers or suggestion would be greatly apreciated

9 Sep 09 04:29:41 pm
i know fudjj was able to source untested customer returned xbox's and ps3's, (with a MOQ of 50 units) a while back but not sure if he still can. i'd check with him. i know how hard it is to source that stuff i was looking for customer return ps3's for awhile and fudjj was able to help though i never could afford it.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at