DVD & Video Game suppliers

Free Member
arcaya1973
Hi! I'm not really new to salehoo. I've been a member for, I think, about close to a month now, but haven't posted anything on the forum until today. I'm planning to sell DVDs (mostly box sets) and video games (PC games, but I'm open to any platforms). I wanted to ask whether someone here have any suggestions for suppliers that specializes specifically on these products.

Any assistance that anyone can offer me would be gratefully appreciated. Thanks :)

berk-llc
you could try mountainviewmovies.com

Free Member
arcaya1973
Thanks for your help, Berk! :)

theboussa
I made a ebook specifiably on how to sell dvd on ebay for profit. I include everying on where I get them and how I sell them.

Link hidden: Login to view

Site Admin
salehoo_group
You may like to check out the following links:

They specialize in closeout merchandise including dvds.

And

This company has a large range of electronics including video games and accessories.

They both have star ratings. Hope this info helps.

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.