Electronics suppliers?

marvinjoe
Hi Iam new here, well, kinda! I have been a memeber for a few months but have not been able to find a good wholesaler. I was looking into xbox 360 and found gametronicindo with fair prices and the minimum is five items but they only take wire transfers and I am not too cinfident with that. I am also new to ebay and have a small store on ecrater.com.
When I was ready to spend money and get some ps3's I got very ill and I just had surgery last week and I am trying to get on 'some game' I know that electronics is a saturated market but it would be nice to sell 2 or 3 things every now and then. Can some one help me? I will appreciate and eventhough I might sound annoying, I have a good heart and My dream is to make enough so I can care for my disable child and get my husband out of the military. He still in because of the medical insurance for the little one. I got out myself a few years back and cannot find anything that pays good enough and be able to have the flexibility to care for my child. My email address is olsonl143t@ yahoo.com but prefer Link hidden: Login to view. Please help.

Free Member
amy-salehoo
You can please checkout the following links:

Link hidden: Login to view
Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.