Energizer Wii Flat Panel Induction Charger suppliers needed

18 Jan 10 03:10:58 am
These two items the 2x and 4x are going to be hot, I just purchased one for our family and it is great! I need to sell these, but need a wholesaler, I did not see one in the directory. Thank You, Jim

Site Admin
5 Oct 10 11:48:29 pm
Hi shopnoble,

For the authentic products it would be best to get in touch with Energizer Link hidden: Login to view
I couldn't find any link for dealers and you may need to contact them directly to become a distributor.

I've seen another supplier for these induction charging system but they're of a different brand - Link hidden: Login to view

And since this supplier is not yet in our directory, we at Salehoo haven't had the chance to order from them and therefore we cannot guarantee their safety and reliability.

Hope this helps! :)

10 Nov 10 09:35:24 pm
Hi Jim,

You can also try -

Link hidden: Login to view

Should you use this supplier, please let us know how you got on by adding a short review on the supplier profile page. Thanks.

Customer Support
SaleHoo Group Limited
Skyrocket your way to success with your own Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.