Energy Saving Products - UK suppliers wanted

Free Member
profits
Hi
I am in the UK and involved in the energy reduction market. I am looking for products spacifically designed to reduce the consumption of energy, i.e. Gas, oil, petrol, diesel and electricty.
Products that reduce the carbon emmitions by doing the task but using less energy by doing it rather than paying less for the energy source.
The products I deal in presently are aimed at the industrial market. If there are any more industrial/commercial products I would be keen to look at them but I am also keen to find products aimed at household or private use.
An example would be LED lighting products although I have failed to find an LED industrial lighting system that matches the savings, reliability and cost of the present Industrial lighting system I supply.
Many thanks.
Liam

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi Liam.

You may want to check out this UK based supplier. It has over 100 solar products available for drop ship or wholesale including solar security lights, solar shed lights, solar fairy lights, solar chargers, solar gadgets, solar garden products and solar toys.

Link hidden: Login to view

I'll be right back to add more to your options. Have a great day, Liam! :)

Irene
Free Member
profits
Thanks Irene

Thanks for that. I look forward to seeing more.
I'm happy to look at suppliers from other countries.
Thanks
Liam

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi profits,

Here are more suppliers with related products -

All the best!

Irene

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.