European running shoes- Supplier wanted

artur_burdek
In need of a european running shoes supplier.

Site Admin
shane_salehoo
Hi Artur,

The suppliers we have in the directory that carry running shoes are mostly based in the US. If you are interested in taking a look at them, let me know. I also found a couple of other sites outside of SaleHoo that could be worth checking out. Please note we haven't verified these just yet (I have added to our internal list) but I wanted to try and get you a comprehensive selection, hope you don't mind :)

Link hidden: Login to view

Make sure you contact them directly in order to get their true wholesale pricing which is always better than you will see on their site. When doing this, provide them with the quantity you are ideally looking for, where you want them shipped to, and how often you plan on purchasing - this helps gets the best possible price.

Hope this helps! Let me know if you need further assistance.

Site Admin
gina_salehoo
This list of shoe suppliers might be useful here too: Link hidden: Login to view

Hope that helps. :)

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.