Fred Perry men clothing

Free Member
yuzan
Hi
I am new here, and to tell the truth - a little disappointed that I cannot find suppliers for the products I am looking for...for some reason I thought than in such a wide directory I could find suppliers for every popular product I will look for...
Anyway, I am looking for a Fred Perry supplier of men clothing, and couldn't find any...does someone have a suggestion?

Thank you,
Yonatan Uzan
Chic
www.Sheek.co.il

Thank you,
Yonatan Uzan
Business Development Mge
Chic
Link hidden: Login to view
Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi Yonatan,

Welcome to SaleHoo. I'll see what I can do, and I'll get back as soon as I find something relevant.

All the best!

Irene
Free Member
yuzan
Hi Irene
Thank you for your willing to help. Sorry for my frustration...

Thank you,
Yonatan Uzan
Chic
www.Sheek.co.il

Thank you,
Yonatan Uzan
Business Development Mge
Chic
Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi Yonatab,

I understand your frustration. After hours of searching, I am now frustrated myself. :) I failed to locate any in our directory and I had to search outside of our database.

This is the closest I can give - Link hidden: Login to view This company is based in Turkey (since I searched for the one nearest to your location) and is a manufacturer/exporter of high end brands of clothing.

I copy paste
**** manufactures nearly 2 million shirts a year for prestigious brands in Europe and the United States with 90% of its total annual production capacity.

Being one of the major suppliers of high end fashion brands worldwide, ***'s average lead time is 2 to 4 weeks after arrival of fabrics with minimum margin of error. The well-equipped customer relation department is the direct communication between factory and the customers. This way the company can handle all procedures from one communication point and solve the issue immediately.

*** holds the distribution rights for the well known British brand Fred Perry, worldwide recognized for its laurel logo.

I have verified through the Fred Perry site that they are indeed listed among those granted distribution rights. - Link hidden: Login to view

Here are the details to contact this company - Link hidden: Login to view

Hope this helps. :)

I need to declare however that since we haven't purchased from this supplier, we regret that we cannot guarantee its reliability or safety.

All the best!

Irene
Free Member
yuzan
Thank you very much Irene. I will contact them, although from what I understand thery are a manufacturer and a supplier...I'll check it out anyway.
BTW if you have found some more suppliers of Fred Perry which are not based near to my country - that's also good.

Thank you,
Yonatan Uzan
Chic
www.Sheek.co.il

Thank you,
Yonatan Uzan
Business Development Mge
Chic

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.